Found a bug?
- View all open Words bugs and make sure that your bug hasn't already been reported. If your bug has already been reported, you can add yourself to the CC list of that bug to see its progress.
- If your bug has not already been filed, then open a new bug. Make sure you look below to see what you should include in your report.
What to include in your report:
- Browser used
- Extension's name
- Extension's version number
- Steps to reproduce
- A description of your problem
- Attachment showing problem (if a bug in the looks of the extension)
Latest bugs filed for words
Move class="metagrams" on menuitems to menupopup to reduce code bloat
Use <commandset> and <command> for more modularity
Execute query button needs to say what is being executed.
Support Netscape 7.1/7.2
To receive access to edit bugs for this project, please contact the project owner.
Scrabble® is a registered trademark of Hasbro, Inc., in North America
and J.W. Spear & Sons, PLC, a subsidiary of Mattel, Inc., elsewhere.
Other trademarks, including Metagrams.com, belong to their respective
This page was last updated on Sep 25, 2017.
2017. All rights reserved.